Refund Cancellation Policy
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to the Platform or to products or services sold or distributed by Oropocket or through the Platform will be resolved first by arbitration. The Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996 applies to this agreement. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim in detail to our address available on the Platform. The arbitration will be conducted in Delhi by an independent arbitrator appointed by Oropocket. The costs of arbitration proceedings will be borne by the party so instructed by the arbitrator, on merits of the case. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
By visiting the Platform, you agree to be bound by the applicable Indian laws and State laws, including those pertaining to taxation. This Agreement has been executed and delivered in India, and its interpretations, validity and performance shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Delhi, India.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Oropocket harmless from all claims, damages and expenses (including attorney's fees) made by any third party arising out of your content, your use of the Platform, your connection to the Platform, your violation of this Agreement, our Terms and Conditions of Access and Use or our business policies, and the development, operation, maintenance, use and contents of this Platform.
Return and replacement
RETURNS, REPLACEMENT AND TITLE
Oropocket does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our designated address. For more information about our returns and replacement, please see our Replacement Policy.
The following rules will apply regarding replacement of articles delivered to the customers:
- Replacement shall be sought in writing no later than five business days from date of delivery to the Registered Member;
- Replacement shall be subject to return of the delivered articles at Oropocket’s office address stated for this purpose on the Platform;
- It shall be the responsibility of the Registered Member to ensure safe delivery of articles to Oropocket’s custody. Till such time that the receipt of Bullion is acknowledged as “received” by Oropocket, the risk of loss of the article shall remain with the concerned Registered Member;
- Replacement shall be subject to handover of the delivered article in its original tamper-proof packing, if any, in an intact, un-opened and non-mutilated condition. Decision of Ororpocket regarding the condition of the tamper-proof packing shall be final and conclusive;
While Oropocket shall try to replace a returned piece with a close substitute, Oropocket shall have the right to replace the returned piece with any piece which is similar in composition and equal in market value on the date of replacement (although not necessarily similar in shape or in design) with the returned piece.
RETURN & REPLACEMENT POLICY
In the event you receive a damaged / defective article or an article that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, you are required to get in touch with the customer service team within 3 business days from the date of receipt of such delivery.
Upon receiving your complaint, Oropocket shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint. If Oropocket is convinced that the complaint is genuine, Oropocket shall provide a free replacement subject to the Product being sealed and is returned in the same tamper proof blister packaging in which it was delivered to the Customer. However, in the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Oropocket reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Oropocket in this regard.
Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered. If you observe that the package is damaged or tampered, request you to refuse to accept delivery and inform Oropocket at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by Oropocket depending on the nature and category of the product.
- You can cancel your order for an order at no cost any time before we dispatch the order to our delivery partner from our end and you receive an " Order Processed " Confirmation.
- Digital Gold Order can’t be cancelled once gold is credited to your Oropocket wallet.
- The cancellation of orders that are paid via digital wallets or online vouchers or gift cards will not be refunded to your bank account. It will be credited to Oropocket Wallet only and can be used for future purchases.
- Refunds made through Oropocket wallet, will be processed by reversal of the same transaction. This would take around 3-5 working days.
- In cases of refunds under 15 days return, refund is subject to quality confirmation by our skilled quality assurance team and verification of product documents like insurance certificate, original invoice and product certificate.